Lasers & Devices
As specialists in aesthetic medical technology, the team at Newman Plastic Surgery & Laser Center takes pride in offering patients state-of-the-art laser, light, and radiofrequency treatments in Westchester, Long Island, and NYC. As one of the most extensively equipped centers in the region, we have options that can renew the skin’s radiance and texture and improve facial and body contours without surgery.
Skin Rejuvenation & Resurfacing
Our collection of laser, light, and radiofrequency devices continues to expand as technology advances. The following options may be used as independent treatments or in combination:
- AcuPulse™ fractional CO2 laser and M22™ ResurFX™ fractional non-ablative laser are 2 options for laser skin resurfacing. Treatments correct uneven texture, deep and shallow wrinkles, brown spots, stretch marks, acne, acne scars, and more.
- M22™ MultiSpot Nd:YAG laser treats spider veins, hemangiomas, leg veins, and facial wrinkles.
- M22 ™ Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser offers tattoo removal and corrects dark pigmentation.
- M22™ Universal IPL addresses fine lines and wrinkles, redness, brown spots and excess pigmentation, acne, and more.
- Fractora is a fractional radiofrequency device that provides skin resurfacing and rejuvenation to correct fine and deep wrinkles, scars, redness, excess pigmentation, acne, acne scars, and more.
- Candela GentleLase® laser corrects redness, excess pigment, and wrinkles.
- Candela GentleYAG® laser, safe and effective for dark and tanned skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles; erases facial and leg veins; and rejuvenates the skin.
Featured in the Media
Expertise and innovation attract attention. Dr. Newman has performed thousands of cosmetic breast, body, face, and skin procedures over his decades in practice. He has earned awards from The Aesthetic Society® (ASAPS) for his innovative techniques and has spoken about emerging technologies to respected colleagues at national meetings. Both the New York and national media trust Dr. Newman for his specialized expertise in both surgical and nonsurgical aesthetics.
Nonsurgical skin tightening firms and tightens lax, thinning skin on areas like the face, neck, and abdomen for a more youthful look without surgery. Options include:
- Renuvion® is a minimally invasive skin tightening treatment performed with local anesthetic. The device emits a combination of radiofrequency (RF) energy and helium plasma to heat the skin’s inner structures to an optimal temperature followed by quick cooling to avoid damage. Treatments are performed by inserting the device through tiny openings in the skin then releasing focused energy beneath the surface as the device is drawn back out. The result is immediate contraction of the skin and increased collagen production over the following 6 to 9 months for continued firming and tightening. Patients need about 7 to 10 days of downtime.
- Secret™ RF by Cutera is a radiofrequency microneedling device that tightens and firms the skin.
Our advanced technology helps men and women reduce bulges with or without surgery.
- SculpSure® uses laser energy to reduce isolated areas of fat under the chin and on the body without harming the surface of the skin. No downtime is needed.
- MicroAire’s PAL® Power-Assisted Liposuction System enhances liposuction procedures to minimize swelling and bruising and provide faster procedure times and recovery. It also minimizes damage to fat cells to enhance the results of fat transfer procedures.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal destroys active hair follicles to take the place of frequent shaving, waxing, and tweezing with a series of treatments.
- Candela GentleLase hair removal laser effectively treats all skin types quickly and comfortably.
- Candela GentleYAG laser is well-suited for hair removal on dark and tanned skin.
Dr. Newman is happy to review your treatment options with you in his Westchester, Long Island, or NYC office. Done properly, the results of laser skin resurfacing and our other rejuvenation procedures can be remarkable. Request a complimentary consultation today using our online form or call (914) 423-9000 for an appointment.
Meet Our Surgeon
Dr. Scott Newman
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Scott Newman is a nationally recognized specialist in breast and body surgery. His refined expertise extends to reconstructive and facial plastic surgery, as well as nonsurgical aesthetics. The innovator of the technology that became VECTRA® 3-D imaging, Dr. Newman is always looking for ways to improve his patients’ safety, comfort, and results. This drive has made Newman Plastic Surgery one of the most technologically advanced practices in the country.Meet Dr. Newman Request Your Consultation