Many people feel they should do something about wrinkles and sagging skin on their face as they get older, and some people begin to take an interest in changing things about their face even in their 20’s. Dr. Newman performs surgical and laser procedures at the Advanced Plastic Surgery Center in New York using the latest technology available and will tailor a treatment plan for you addressing your individual needs.
Facial plastic surgery procedures offered by Dr. Newman include:
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation – Using the most advanced lasers on the market today, Dr. Newman utilizes six different laser and light based devices for skin rejuvenation, skin tightening and skin resurfacing. Using a combination of these six devices Dr. Newman will design a regimen that is completely individualized for you. Many patients who previously had surgery as their only option are now achieving incredible results that often address issues that even surgery could never correct.
- Eyelid Surgery – Also called blepharoplasty, this procedure corrects loose skin and puffiness around the eyes. Dr. Newman finds that the appearance of the eyelids is the culprit in most patients concerned about their aging appearance of their face. Blepharoplasty is a relatively straight forward procedure with a short recovery and is often the easiest solution with the most significant results to improve your appearance, This is why eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is one of the most popular plastic surgical procedures performed in the country.
- Forehead Lift – The forehead lift (brow lift) procedure raises the contours of the eyebrows to reduce signs of aging in the forehead. As the brow descends with aging, this often contributes to the tired look of the upper eyelids. Brow lift surgery is often combined with eyelid surgery for this reason.
- Facelift/Necklift – A facelift is the ultimate form of facial rejuvenation. It is a procedure that lifts and tightens the neck and cheeks taking years off your appearance. A face lift is frequently combined with eyelid surgery or laser procedures, all geared to restoring a youthful appearance. If you are dissatisfied with aspects of your face or neck, this plastic surgical procedure can increase volume, reduce the appearance of age, and more.
- Rhinoplasty – Popular with younger patients, rhinoplasty, or nose job surgery, can reshape the nose and refine the tip. New techniques for nose surgery, as practiced by Dr. Newman, result in significantly shorter healing times and less bruising than ever before. Computerized cosmetic imaging done before your surgery helps you to understand how the changes from surgery will affect not just your nose, but your facial appearance in general.
- Otoplasty – Dr. Newman performs several different procedures all geared toward changing the appearance of the ears. Protruding ears is a common complaint and this appearance can result for several different reasons. Dr. Newman will review your case and determine which techniques are best for your individual situation. Plastic surgery on the ears is a useful procedure for you if you feel that your ears protrude (stick out), or the size and shape makes you feel self-conscious.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Dr. Newman utilizes the latest laser technologies to treat a variety of skin issues from acne scarring, to pigmentary issues to sun damage and skin laxity (looseness), to hair removal and teenage acne. Many issues that could previously be treated only by traditional surgery now have simpler less invasive solutions with shorter and easier recoveries. Dr. Newman uses six different lasers and other machine-based technologies to tailor a program that is exactly right for your issues.
Today is a week since my surgery and I just saw Dr. Newman for my second post-op visit. I am so thrilled. First of all his staff is wonderful. I am amazed at how I feel now only one week later. Dr. Newman told me that I'd be OK to return to work this past Monday only 3 days after surgery. Honestly, I didn't believe him but as it turned out he was correct. I returned on Tuesday after surgery last Friday. At this point I have almost no pain and I only have a small bruise on my left side. My result is amazing and exactly what I told him I wanted. I heard from other people how good he is and, to be honest, I'm amazed at how easy this was. Go Dr. N!!!JessieRK
Facial plastic surgery can be thought of as facial rejuvenation. By rejuvenating the face to take away years of sun damage, worry lines or simply something you want changed or improved upon, you will feel like a new person.
Don’t just wonder how you would look if you took steps to achieve your aesthetic goals. Get a true glimpse into the future with a consultation at Dr. Newman’s office featuring three-dimensional renderings created by the VECTRA 3D Imaging System.
voted top nyc
This New York Times story features Dr. Scott Newman’s “Girls Night Out” which was hosted in Glen Head, Long Island NY.
Danielle from Manhattan’s Upper East Side enlarged her breasts with silicone breast implants in Dr. Newman’s Park Ave facility.