Men who want to enhance their physique can opt for men’s body contouring. Having a well-defined chest and body has long been a sign of masculinity, but this ideal eludes many men, even if they committed themselves to a rigorous exercise routine and diet. What’s more, some men suffer from gynecomastia, which is a condition of having excessive breast tissue. This condition makes it extremely challenging to achieve a toned, flat chest no matter how many times they hit the gym, do pushups, etc. That’s where men’s body contouring procedures can help.
Understanding The Procedure
For starters, body contouring plastic surgery is not just for women. There are many men who wish to obtain a more desirable body due to reasons of aging, massive weight loss, and more. There are a number of problem areas that men’s body contouring can target, which includes:
- Eliminating excess fat and skin from one’s upper arms. After massive weight gain and loss, the individual may develop unwanted flabbiness of his arms. A combination of brachioplasty and liposuction can correct this problem. The latter can also be performed in an array of areas such as the ankles, knees, thighs, buttocks, hips, flanks, back, abdomen, arms, neck, and face.
- Reducing the size of one’s enlarged male breasts. Hereditary causes, underlying disease, hormonal changes, drugs, etc. are possible contributors to this condition. Men’s body contouring can help reduce the size of male breast, and make the individual feel more confident about his appearance.
- Reshaping the waist and flattening the abdominal wall. In some instances, liposuction of the abdominal wall is done in combination with an abdominoplasty. This process normally involves the removal of excess skin and fat.
What Are The Benefits Of Men’s Body Contouring?
- Gain a more attractive figure after massive weight loss in a short amount of time
- Help relieve physical discomfort caused by chafing or irritation of excess skin
- Gives a huge boost in self-confidence
- Gain a flatter and more toned abdomen
- Body contouring procedures are safe as they have been performed for decades
So I did sculpsure about 2 months ago with Dr. Newman. It is apparently the ""latest"" and hottest (no pun intended) laser liposuction machine out there. At first I felt like a sucker because it honestly, sounds too good to be true. I went in for routine injectables and saw a big banner in the waiting room which sparked my interest.Read More I am not a big woman. 33 years old, no children, but a stubborn belly bulge. Dr. Newman told me I was a great candidate but then proceeded to tell me it takes about 6-8 weeks to see the first sign of results and 12 weeks to see full results!! Goodbye instant gratification!!!!Mad0183
So - I booked my treatment. You can have up to 4 applicators at a time and it only takes 25 minutes for all 4. I was a little more uncomfortable than what I had expected, but Jess the tech was wonderful and worked her magic to make it bearable and dare I say fun?
I had 2 pieces on my lower belly and 2 on my upper belly. 2 months in, I feel I can give an honest yes to seeing a definite change. Post treated my belly felt a little sore, which I was told could happen and it was spot on. I didn't have to wear a garment and i had no restrictions after.
I would recommend the Sculpsure and Dr. Newman's whole staff and I will be back for more. I felt like everyone was very honest. In another few weeks I will return to assess my progress and i will have a copy of my before and afters to share :)
How Long Do The Results From Men’s Body Contouring Procedures Last?
To ensure the results of your body contouring procedure lasts as long as possible, it is imperative that you maintain your weight by adopting a healthy, nutritious diet and stick to regular exercise routine. Although gravity and the processes of aging are inevitable, you can prolong good skin quality by maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Can You Shower After The Procedure?
If you chose a men’s body contouring option that involves going under the knife, you are recommended to do a light sponge bath. For the first two days after the surgery, you should refrain from full baths in order to not manipulate any stitches or dressings. When your dressings have been removed (may happen on the third day), you will be able to shower as per normal.
Preview Our Body Surgery
See Before and After Photos From Body Surgery Procedures.
Ready To Schedule Your Men’s Body Contouring Consultation In New York?
When it comes to men’s body contouring procedures, you are recommended to ask lots of questions to become fully prepared, fully informed, and confident to make choices that are most ideal for your needs. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Dr. Scott Newman, a board-certified surgeon, today!
voted top nyc
This New York Times story features Dr. Scott Newman’s “Girls Night Out” which was hosted in Glen Head, Long Island NY.
Danielle from Manhattan’s Upper East Side enlarged her breasts with silicone breast implants in Dr. Newman’s Park Ave facility.