Our faces often are the first to exhibit the telltale signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin. Luckily, a wide variety of facial plastic surgeries exist today to help you achieve your youthful appearance.
Common Facial Plastic Surgeries
Plastic surgeons perform a number of different facial plastic surgeries to help patients achieve their goals. In general, patients seek facial plastic surgery to accomplish one of two goals: to appear more youthful or to improve the shape and contour of their facial features. Some common facial plastic surgeries include:
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation – rejuvenates, tightens and resurfaces the skin
- Eyelid Surgery – corrects loose skin and puffiness around the eyes
- Forehead Lift – raises the contours of the eyebrows to reduce signs of aging in the forehead
- Facelift/Necklift – lifts and tightens the neck and cheeks
- Rhinoplasty – reshapes the nose and defines the tip
- Otoplasty – changes the shape of the ears
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – treats skin issues like acne and scarring, sun damage, and loose skin
To learn more about facial plastic surgery or to have any of your other plastic surgery questions answered please contact Dr. Scott E. Newman at Newman Plastic Surgery in New York City, New York.